ebu SELECT™ G
Automatic punching machine - 5 sizes
Construction: split-cast construction
Nominal press force: 1,600 kN to 8,000 kN
Table/ram width: 1,600 mm to 4,000 mm
Table/ram depth: 800 mm to 1,600 mm
Our split-type punching machines meet the highest of demands in punching and forming technology. The design is characterised by optimal self-damping of the cast construction, paired with high rigidity. All ebu machines in this series can be combined with all available ebu drives.
- 5 sizes / one table length each
- Split-cast construction
- Modular drive technology (servo or conventional
- Proven propeller shaft concept
- PowerTower: units housed in a maintenance-friendly
manner, vibration decoupled
- Proven concept, sophisticated technology
- ebu MODULES - common parts standardization across series
- Various tool change and scrap management systems possible
- Integration of predefined transfer systems
- Minimal table and ram deflection
- Suitable for demanding tools
- Very high rigidity and self-damping
- Increased tool life
- Expansion to a fully automatic system possible
- Ideal for the economical set-up of large presses
- Suitable for confined spaces
Split construction, compact functional frame. From a version without any cladding to a sophisticated soundproof cabin design, ebu SELECT™ G offers you all possibilities. This includes the perfect accessibility of all components including peripherals.
Talk to us about the requirements of your production environment.
|ebu SELECT™ G||G 160||G 250||G 400||G 630||G 800|
|Nominal press force [kN]||1,600||2,500||4,000||6,300||8,000|
|Table/ram width [mm]||1,600||2,500||3,000||4,000||4,000|
|Table/ram depth [mm]||800||1,000||1,500||1,600||1,600|
ebu SELECT™ – analyse forming performance.
"We want every customer to benefit from the custom solutions that we have already developed."
Sales South West Germany